We’d like you to join us.
Job – C Embedded Software Developer – Wrocław
We also are infinIT.
And we are the Codelab.
So we fit together, don’t we? We are IT and product development services provider
focused on the innovations behind the connected world of tomorrow. We specialize
in building cars, but we also helped making the planes and helicopters fly. We create
tiny embedded devices which surround you in modern buildings, shopping malls,
factories or even in public transportation. We create huge web portals and beautifully
designed mobile applications, but we’re also in IoT area and we deploy automated
contact centers of the future. As you can see we do a whole bunch of things.
You surely can find something for yourself.
We offer you the following:
We expect this in return:
- at least one year experience in C programming
- communicative English
- good communication and teamwork skills
And so, we can make you responsible of:
- design and implementation of software
- communication with architects, testers and requirements engineers
Also, it would be nice if you:
- had experience with RTOS (eg. FreeRTOS, QNX)
- had low-level bus interfaces I2C, SPI, UART etc.
- had experience with Autosar
- had knowledge of C++
- had experience in reading UML diagrams
- had knowledge in areas of requirements engineering, testing and validation
Join us then, why wouldn’t you?