We’d like you to join us.
Job – Full-stack Node.js Developer – Wrocław/Szczecin
We also are infinIT.
And we are the Codelab.
So we fit together, don’t we? We are IT and product development services provider
focused on the innovations behind the connected world of tomorrow. We specialize
in building cars, but we also helped making the planes and helicopters fly. We create
tiny embedded devices which surround you in modern buildings, shopping malls,
factories or even in public transportation. We create huge web portals and beautifully
designed mobile applications, but we’re also in IoT area and we deploy automated
contact centers of the future. As you can see we do a whole bunch of things.
You surely can find something for yourself.
We offer you the following:
We expect this in return:
- at least 2 years of professional experience in complete software development lifecycle
- very good knowledge of Node.js
- confirmed practical knowledge of cloud services Google Cloud Platform/AWS/MS Azure
- high customer orientation and teamwork skills
- good English language skills
And so, we can make you responsible of:
- creating applications from scratch and enhancing existing ones
- full-stack development
- keeping high standards of coding and assuring high quality of products
- participating in technical meetings and workshops together with customer
- influencing technologies used in the project
Also, it would be nice if you:
- had Agile methods experience (Scrum, Kanban, Pair programming, TDD)
- had experience with Docker, Angular/React, Mobile/Hybrid applications development, Serverless architecture
Join us then, why wouldn’t you?