We’d like you to join us.
Job – HMI Software Developer – Wrocław/Szczecin
We also are infinIT.
And we are the Codelab.
So we fit together, don’t we? We are IT and product development services provider
focused on the innovations behind the connected world of tomorrow. We specialize
in building cars, but we also helped making the planes and helicopters fly. We create
tiny embedded devices which surround you in modern buildings, shopping malls,
factories or even in public transportation. We create huge web portals and beautifully
designed mobile applications, but we’re also in IoT area and we deploy automated
contact centers of the future. As you can see we do a whole bunch of things.
You surely can find something for yourself.
We offer you the following:
We expect this in return:
- at least 2-4 years of experience in C++ programming
- experience in Qt / QML
- understanding of object-oriented software development
- experience in software development processes
- communicative English
And so, we can make you responsible of:
- developing and design software
- participating in system architecture design and development
- carrying out whole product development lifecycle, from requirements elicitation to product deployment
- following high quality programming standards
- working as a member of cross functional team
Also, it would be nice if you had:
- experience in creating HMI in automotive projects
- experience in UML and designing software for embedded systems
Join us then, why wouldn’t you?