We’d like you to join us.
Job – Software Quality Specialist – Wrocław/Szczecin
We also are infinIT.
And we are the Codelab.
So we fit together, don’t we? We are IT and product development services provider
focused on the innovations behind the connected world of tomorrow. We specialize
in building cars, but we also helped making the planes and helicopters fly. We create
tiny embedded devices which surround you in modern buildings, shopping malls,
factories or even in public transportation. We create huge web portals and beautifully
designed mobile applications, but we’re also in IoT area and we deploy automated
contact centers of the future. As you can see we do a whole bunch of things.
You surely can find something for yourself.
We offer you the following:
We expect this in return:
- software process development methodologies
- quality techniques and software development tools
- good English language knowledge
- higher technical education
- good analytical skills
- good communication and networking skills
- coaching and mentoring skills
- meticulousness and quality oriented attitude
And so, we can make you responsible of:
- defining and maintaining Quality Assurance Plan for the project
- checking activities and work products for their compliance with the process and other required standards
- reporting the process compliance on a regular basis within the project escalating non-conformities
- coaching project team with respect to the standard process
- process tailoring for the project
- review of planning documents of the project
- supporting and conducting customer and internal audits
- supporting piloting and deployment of new/updated processes
Also, it would be nice if you:
- had knowledge of Automotive SPICE
- had experience with MISRA
- had experience with Jenkins
- had knowledge of Enterprise Architect
Join us then, why wouldn’t you?